Wednesday, December 29, 2010

We're Going Green!!


     As a nursing mother myself, I decided to add a new item to my shop that I could use....reusable nursing pads!! I sat down tonight, found a pattern from a piece of tupperware in my cupboard, traced the circle and went down to my sewing room and created these!! I am so excited to add them to my shop and also to make some for myself too :)

     It started by me making my grocery list for the store tomorrow and I had to add nursing pads to it and I was thinking it would be nice to not have to keep buying them and, being the crafty person I am, went downstairs and made my own.

     This is just the first pair available right  now but there will be many more to come. As soon as I finished snapping my last photo of them, my son woke up hungry and was finished for the night. We are supposed to be snowed in this weekend so my plan is to sew sew sew!!!

     Please stop by the Little Buttercup Baby Shop in the next few days for some more new and exciting items!!


"Opie, you haven't finished your milk.  We can't put it back in the cow, you know."  ~Aunt Bee Taylor, The Andy Griffith Show

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...