Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Patterns....Coming Soon!



 
Here are some of the new fabric patterns I bought this past weekend to make new bibs out of!! Also, these new patterns will be backed in chenille. The stack on the top are fun, bright colors for kids, some designer fabrics. The stack on the bottom are all designer fabrics from Debbie Mumm and are adorable!!! Now I just have to find the time to get them together and they will available for purchase!!! My goal is to have some of them ready to list by this coming weekend.

     I had a successful Cyber Monday sale. I will definetly be doing another sale soon and will announce the details here when I do.

     Also, Little Buttercup Baby will be featured in another blog giveaway beginning Dec. 4th I believe. I will post the link and the item up for the giveaway as soon as it is available.


"Know your limits, but never stop trying to exceed them."  ~Author Unknown

~Shannon

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...