Friday, December 10, 2010

My New Toy :)


     I finally got my embroidery machine!! I had it in the box for about a week but finally made a spot for it in my sewing room. I haven't had a ton of time to play around with it but I did make my son a set of fabric blocks with his name on it and my daughter an apron with her name on the front pocket. I am thinking about adding both of those items to my shop as well but have to work on the pattern just a bit more. I can see that this is going to be very fun to use! I love to personalize things and now I can!!

     My plan for tomorrow is to sit in the sewing room and work on some new things and figure out what this machine can really do and watch the snow fall. We are supposed to get 14+ inches of snow here overnight into tomorrow so I will be a home body! We were supposed to take the kids to see Santa tomorrow but may need to wait until next weekend instead.

     We got all of our Christmas shopping done today!!! Anything we couldn't find in the store we got on Amazon. I love that website! Christmas shopping delivered right to your door, can't beat that! We also ordered our Christmas cards today online from Walmart and they are going to be so cute!! I can't wait to get them next week.

     Hope you are all getting your holiday things done. Christmas is fastly approaching and it is a very good feeling to be done. Now we just have to wrap them all up and wait for Santa to come ;)


"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."  ~Norman Vincent Peale

~Shannon

1 comment:

  1. It's always fun to have a new toy! Enjoy...

    (I saw you on the etsy forums - nice blog)

    www.facebook.com/swankypress

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...