Sunday, December 19, 2010

All wrapped up


     Well it's official! All of the Christmas presents are wrapped!! It took us about two hours while the kids napped but we finally finished. We got all of the kids presents wrapped, the family drawing for my side, his family and also the birthdays that are in the next week also. Whew! We also were able to use up the older wrapping paper that we have had for years with different amounts on each roll. Now next year we will be able to start from scratch and buy all new fun paper :)

     We took the kids to go see Santa also and they did so good! No tears :)  My son just looked at him and my daughter was talking up a storm! She told him what she wanted for Christmas and what her little brother wants, according to her. Haha

     Now this week I will spend relaxing knowing that all of the work is done and will just count down the days til Christmas. My daughter has a Christmas chain going and my is it getting short fast!!!

     I hope you all have a great week and get all of your last minute shopping done :)


"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree:  the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."  ~Burton Hillis

~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...