Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!

     So today is my birthday and I feel pretty good. Usually I am all bummed about being another year older but today I got to wake up with my two kids (hubby had to work :( ) and have a nice breakfast and my sister spent the night last night so it was a great morning!! And...it snowed! I love when it snows on my birthday!!!

     I am being featured in another giveaway on a cute blog starting today through the 9th so be sure to go by and check it out. It is on the blog Lee, me and the girls and here are the choices you can win! Yes, choices!! I am offering two different prints, one girl set and one boys set so you can choose which one you would like if you win! Click HERE to visit the giveaway!!



     Be sure to check out the giveaway! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be sure to eat extra cake for each of you :)  LOL!


"Birthdays are good for you.  Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest."  ~Larry Lorenzoni

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...