Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Coordinating Items!



     I am starting to create new items that coordinate to make gift giving a bit easier. My newest item in my shop is the Diaper Clutch. It is a fun, fashionable way to carry a few diapers and wipes around while out and about. I have attached a handle so you can carry it easily on its own or throw it in your diaper bag or purse. No more searching around in your bag for your diapers. Everything will be in one convenient place.

     I have nursing covers that will match also. I will soon be adding more nursing pads and fabric bins that all match! Once I get the hang of making these new items and can stock up on some, I will also be listing some gift basket sets that match and will be put in one of my fabric bins. I will post them as soon as they are available.

     Other than that, not much new in the crafting world. I thought things would slow down a bit after the holidays but I'm afraid that isn't the case yet. I feel busier now than before! I haven't been sewing as much as I would like but I am in the process of redoing my sewing room. Moving out old furniture, buy new cabinets and storage. The painter is coming in about a week and a half and I am SOOO EXCITED!! I cannot wait to have it all freshly painted and a new color! I will try to take a before picture and will definetly post an after picture when I am done. I am hoping this redo will be just what I need to get motivated again and want to be in that room.



"Each day comes bearing its own gifts.  Untie the ribbons."  ~Ruth Ann Schabacker

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...