Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!!

I'm so excited to start my blog! I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful children. I have a three year old daughter and a newborn son. My husband is amazing and works a lot so that I am able to stay home and raise our children.

I started sewing when I was in high school. My mom taught me how to sew at home and then I proceeded to take a sewing class my senior year and fell in love with it. I have made quilts and clothes for my nieces, nephews and friend's children. It is something I enjoy doing when I have extra time, which these days isn't very often :)

I decided to open up my Etsy shop so that I could share my love of sewing with others and also so that I didn't have finished projects just sitting in my sewing room collecting dust. Please check out my shop and feel free to share it with others!! I am always adding new things to my shop so be sure to check back often.

http://www.littlebuttercupbaby.etsy.com/

Have a wonderful day!

~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...