Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gift Sets

I am excited to announce that I am adding bib gift sets to my shop!! They will feature coordinating bibs in sets of two and sets of three. I had my mom over last night to help me group them together. We layed them all out on the floor of my sewing room and grouped them. They were all at different stages of being finished so I stacked them up in their groups and picked a stack and worked until all three were finished. I got 5 sets done today so if the weather isn't too windy tomorrow, I will take photos and get them listed soon!!

I am also playing with some appliqued bibs. I started making one a little bit ago but my son needed to eat so it was put to the side. Tonight after dinner I am planning to sneak downstairs to the sewing room and have my husband entertain the kids :)  It is challenging some days to get anything done but I take it one day at a time, each hour as it comes...

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
~Joshua J. Marine

~Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog, I found you in the Etsy forum and am now a follower. Your bibs are adorable!. Hope you'll visit my blog when you have a chance,

    http://charmeddesign1012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...