Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time Flies...

I can't believe how fast fall is going. Halloween is a few days away and then it will be November! And that means that the craft show I am in with my mom is coming! (Insert panic feeling!!) I think we paid the money to enter back in early spring and figured we would have tons of time to sew and get everything together and now we are pretty much in panic mode. I luckily did a lot of sewing over the summer knowing I was going to have my son in early August and sewing time would come to a quick halt shortly after.

He came on July 31st and I would say it took me until about a month ago to get back in there and start sewing again. I think the humming of the sewing machine puts him to sleep :)  Also on the topic of time flying, he will be three months old on Halloween!! That, I can't believe! Kids just grow up way too fast. My daughter is 3 1/2 and I feel like she was just three months old. She is a big helper though. Last night I decided to bake homemade chocolate chip cookies and she was all about helping me. She got to hold the mixer and help make the batter. Then of course, she helped us eat them. She thought we did a good job :)  She is definetly becoming quite the baker. For her 3rd birthday she helped me bake cupcakes and she did such a good job!!

Another cold and rainy day today. The temp is supposed to get down to 32 degrees tonight and they are predicting a little bit of snow! I always love the snow especially the first one. I get super excited like a little kid. But...after New Year's is over, the snow can melt January 2nd and bring on spring! Haha

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

"Motherhood qualified me to let the child within come out and play."   ~Christy Borgeld

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...