Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New Arrival


I am very excited to announce a new item I just added to my shop.......baby shoes!!!! I have only this one pair listed as of right now but I have many more to come. There will be boy & girl shoes available in several different sizes; 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-9 months & 12-18 months. Most of the shoes I am finishing up to list are flannel on both sides which will be perfect for keeping those tiny toes warm. I will be working on cotton shoes soon too. They are reversible with hidden seams to give you two options of color and maximum comfort for your little one.

Here is the link for the shoe section in my shop. Please check it often as I will be listing quite a few coming up soon!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/littlebuttercupbaby?section_id=7550405

"There's really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet."   ~Author Unknown

~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...