Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


     Happy Thanksgiving! I have been baking up a storm this morning. I started out with pumpkin spice bars with cream cheese frosting then made my apple pie and finally have the pumpkin pie in the oven. Unfortunetly, there was a crust casualty along the way. I misread the crust instructions telling me to pull the crust edge up over the pie pan and by not doing that the sides of my crust shrunk all the way down the side to less than an inch tall. Luckily I don't have to be to my parents until later this afternoon so I had plenty of time to fix it.

     One thing I am thankful for today is my family. One year ago today I found out I was pregnant with my son. I was very thankful for my pregnancy last year as we waited a long time for it. Now a year later I am thankful to have him in our lives. He was definetly missing and now our family feels complete with him and his older sister. I am also thankful for my wonderful husband who works very hard and lets me stay home with our children. He is amazing and I love him more every day.

What are you thankful for today?


"Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel."  ~Author Unknown

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...