Thursday, February 3, 2011

What Motivates or Inspires You?


     So I closed down my shop for the entire week to focus on sewing and being able to bring my shop back up with some fun new items! As nice as that sounds, I live in freezing cold MN where the wind chills have been roughly -30 and with my sewing room in the basement where its cold, its not the place I really want to go. Well with a small space heater I cured that but I find myself walking in there some days, stand in the middle of the room, look at the projects I am in the middle of and I turn around and walk back out!

     During the holiday season, I would just turn on the Christmas music station and that would keep me in there for hours. Now that Christmas is over, the regular radio just doesn't do it for me. So....I pulled out my Friends seasons on DVD, popped them in and Voila! I'm creating!! I started the beginning of the week with season 3 and am now half way through season 5. I have seen them all millions of times but absolutely love the show so I can listen to the episodes and know exactly what is happening without having to sit and watch it! I think I am on to something great!

     I am going to work on as much as I can, while my husband is off for 4 days to help entertain the kids :)  I am going to bring my shop back up on Sunday so I am saving Saturday for photo taking and editing. I don't have as much as I would have liked but I have more than I thought I would, if that makes sense. I am going to spread out my listings throughout the week so that I will always have new things to list.

     What inspires you or motivates you to do things that you may not want to do?


"Any day spent sewing, is a good day."  ~Author Unknown

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...