Friday, February 25, 2011

Walking for Healthy Babies!!



     Four years ago I started a team for March for Babies called Precious Moments and I am still going! Sadly, I have lost almost my entire team along the way but I will always raise money for this wonderful cause. I have two children of my own and they were born healthy and full term but so many babies out there are not. I would love to see every baby born healthy some day and that is why I walk.

     I added a small badge to the right of my page that has my fundraising goal on it. I set a goal for myself of $250 this year in hopes of atleast reaching it but secretly hoping to exceed it :) Click on the link if you would like to help me out with my journey or to learn more about this wonderful cause. There are teams all over the country so if you are interested in walking, there is a place on their WEBSITE to find a local team near you!


"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."  ~Carl Sandburg

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...