Thursday, February 17, 2011

Exciting News!!


     I was recently contacted by the owner of LU Boutique in Superior, WI and she wants to sell my items in her shop!! It is located just on the other side of Duluth if you are from the area and would like to check it out. I am going to make the drive up there in the next few weeks to check it out and drop off some of my items. I have never sold in a consignment boutique before but I am willing to try it out and hopefully it will be a success for her shop as well as myself.

     They also have a blog that she will be updating soon if you are interested in it. LU: Handmade Goodness

     Once my things are available I will let you know! The weather is starting to warm up here and there has actually been grass spottings in some areas!! Silly, I know, but it is a very big milestone that spring is on its way!


"To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart."  ~Thomas Watson, Sr.

~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...