Friday, February 3, 2012

Friday Favorites

     So I thought it would be fun to do a new "weekly themed" blog post of a few of my favorite things of the week. I have seen some versions of this on other blogs and have found some cute new things by reading them. Well...here goes nothing :)


1. Keurig Coffee Maker

     Well I don't really drink much coffee, decaf every once in a while but they make an awesome Hot Chocolate K-cup and I must admit...I'm addicted. It is so nice to have a hot cup of cocoa in less than a minute instead of taking the time to boil water in my tea kettle and then by the time the water is boiling, my kids need something and the water usually ends up sitting on the stove until it is cold. Gotta love instant :)

2. Blueberry Pancakes

        
     Since my husband switched shifts at work and is rarely home for dinner, I have had to get creative in cooking for one. When my kids get bigger it won't be so bad, but for right now, they don't usually eat what we eat. So...this was my dinner of choice tonight. I love breakfast for dinner!

3. Vicks Vaporizer


     I know that without this little machine I would not have survived my week! Nothing worse than a newborn with a cold and can't breathe out of her nose :(  All three kids had colds this week and I guess I just couldn't win trying to keep her away from it.

4. My Kindle

    
     I'll admit, I have downloaded games on my kindle which have been getting more use lately than the books but it has been relaxing. I have been playing a word game every night in bed before going to sleep and it is way more fun than tossing and turning for thirty minutes.

5. Caron Simply Soft Yarn


     The past few weeks I have been a crocheting machine! I think I had mentioned before that I am switching my shop over to crochet baby hats and diaper covers only and I have been making as many hats as my two hands could and had a photo shoot today!! My wonderful friend Gina and her adorable little man came with me and he posed as one of my models. He was so happy and smiling which made it so fun! My new little lady was the other model and I can't wait to see how the photos turned out. I created many new styles with fun, fresh colors and can't wait to show you all.

     Now I am just waiting for the CD to be ready to pick up and then I will open my shop back up and start listing! I can't wait!!! So excited to see what comes my way with the new shop.

     What has been your favorite things this week?


"To be successful, you have to have your heart in your business, and your business in your heart."  ~Thomas Watson, Sr.

~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...