Monday, January 23, 2012

It's a Girl!


     Long time, no blog! But....I think it is with good reason :)  My daughter was born three weeks ago!!! She joins a very excited older brother & sister. She has kept me busy over the last few weeks but I finally feel like we are settling into a routine. After a bit of jaundice, reflux and a minor cold, things seem to be getting better.

     We had a pretty decent snow storm this morning which always makes it a bit harder to get three kids bundled up to go anywhere. Anxiously awaiting Spring!! Can't wait until we can all throw on a pair of sandals and run out the door as is :)

     Currently, my Etsy Shop is on vacation while I enjoy the new addition to our family. I plan to open it up in the next two weeks or so and it will be a bit different than before. I am transitioning it to crochet baby hats and diaper covers only. I have found my love for crocheting again and frankly, I don't have a ton of time for sewing anymore. Crocheting is easy to do anywhere and travels nicely. Eventually, I would like to open up a second shop to sell my nursing covers and nursing pads in but don't want to overwhelm myself right now. I really enjoy making those as well but until the kids get a bit bigger, I am taking a sewing break.

     I have some photo shoots with my hats and a few babies coming up so when the pictures are ready to go, the shop will be back up. I have to say I have missed my shop and all of my friends I have met through there and all of you and can't wait to get back to it. I will definitely post an update when it is up and running so you can check it out!!


"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."  ~Leo J. Burke

~Shannon

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new baby girl! Wishing her and your family all the best. Oh, and for an early spring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...