Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Sneak Peek






     Here is a sneak peek at a few of my new items coming to my shop! I reopened my shop yesterday but won't have the new items listed until this weekend. I am waiting for the CD of images from the photographer and cannot wait to see the other pictures!

     My wonderful friend Gina came with me and let her precious little boy model for me along with my new little bundle of joy. We had such a fun time and the kids were amazing. I think he definitely has a future in modeling :)

     I am hoping in a few months from now if things go well I will make other styles and do another photo shoot. I brought in everything that I had so that there would be a good variety but if you do go and look, please remember that everything is made to order so you are able to customize each hat the way you want with the colors that are available. I am so excited to start making these and hope to see some of the photos taken of the beautiful babies wearing the hats I've created.


"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."  ~Eudora Welty
~Shannon

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...