Sunday, April 3, 2011

Coming Soon...


     I have decided to add some new items to my shop!! Crocheted baby hats coming soon!! I am working on them now and once I have a good stack of them ready I will begin to list them. I have some adorable patterns of several animal hats and other more traditional hats with flowers for little girls and working on several patterns for little boys. I have always enjoyed crocheting and recently found my love for it again and thought it would make a cute addition to my shop.

     The weather here is still cold and we still have snow on the ground! I cannot wait for this winter to pass so I can take the kids outside to play on the swingset. My daughter asks me everyday if it is summer yet. I fear though that it is going to go from winter to summer here being it's true MN self. Spring has a way of getting skipped and I believe this will be one of those years.

     Well off to go crochet some more!! Cannot wait to show you all what I have been working on :)


"Where does the white go when the snow melts?"  ~Author Unknown

~Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Those colors are fabulous, they'll make the most adorable baby hats! Can't wait to see the finished products! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...