Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Quality Time


     This past week I have been doing a lot of new things with my daughter. One of them was teaching her how to play Candy Land. Out of about 10 games, I think I won maybe 2 of them. She loves being able to find the color and count the spaces on her own. She will be 4 years old in two months and I can't believe how smart she is and how quickly she is picking up on things. We are learning the alphabet with recognizing the letters and are trying to learn to write a few.

     Today we did Taebo & Pilates together while little brother was taking his nap. I cannot wait until the weather gets warmer outside and we can start going on walks through the neighborhood again. We try to go on 2-3 a week and play out on the new swingset on others.

     The weather is supposed to get into the upper 40's and soon it will be in the 50's!!! Can't wait for that! I went to wheel the garbage out this morning without my coat and didn't even shiver!! Definitely a good sign.


"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."  ~Joyce Brothers

~Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Candyland was always a hit here too! This afternoon the sun came out here in CT, and it must have been about 50. It was delighful, I just laid there soaking it up for a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great game to play! Teaching her something while having fun- the best way to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh.... Candyland brings back so many memories!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...