Monday, March 5, 2012

On Sale Today: Owl Earflap Hat!



Regular $23        Sale $18.50

     Stop by today to take advantage of the sale price on this adorable owl earflap hat! It can be customized any way you want, any color combination. These are just three samples but stop by my shop and click on a listing and see the color options available. You can have lots of fun with this one!! Makes an adorable prop for your little ones photos.

     I am working on a few new styles of hats coming soon!! In between orders and playing with my three little ones, there isn't a ton of time for new creations but I will finish them over time. My daughter is two months old now and in a short time I'm hoping the sleeping gets a little better to give me more energy during the day. With a good nights sleep, you never know what I can create! Now if only that would come sooner than later...haha! 

Happy Monday!


~Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Those little owl hats are extremely cute!!!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...