Sunday, October 23, 2011

Time to start catching up....just in time for Fall



     I know I have not been on here a lot lately but I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. A lot has changed in the past few months and I am finally adjusting to them all. My little girl started preschool this year which she absolutely LOVES! It gives her 2 1/2 hours away to be with kids her age and learn new things and she is doing so well. My little man is on the move big time and is busy all the time. He is just about 15 months old and is such a sweetheart. He loves his sister a ton and it is just amazing to watch them play together. In 2 1/2 more months, we will be adding another little girl to the family. I am due on Jan. 12, 2012 and we are all so excited to meet her!! We have been preparing the house for another person and moving things around. My daughter will soon move to her "big girl bedroom" and the two little ones will share the other.

     Halloween is just around the corner and we are getting ready for that too. Costumes have been purchased and today, the candy was bought. No earlier on that though or it seems to slowly disappear before the day. Needless to say there are a few sweet tooths in the house.

     Hoping to start posting on her more often now that the weather has turned cool and days of playing outside are coming to an end. I didn't realize how much I missed blogging until I just logged on to post just now....


"Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all."  ~Stanley Horowitz

~Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...